Terms & Condition
• 12 months – Petrol/Passenger Cars
• 6 months – Diesel/Commercial Vehicles/Grab/Uber/Rental
• Warranty only covers battery manufacturing defects. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained. It does not cover:
– Alternator overcharging/undercharging (Min: 13.5V. Max: 14.4V)
– Deep Discharge due to negligence (e.g. forgot to off lights), or electronic gadgets (e.g. 24hr dash cam recording)
– Damage due to human mistakes (e.g. accidents)
– Faulty starter motor
– Transfer to 3rd party or different vehicle
– Non-vehicular application
– Prolonged storage resulting in battery failure
• For warranty claim, please contact us at 8828 8851/8858 8851 to make an appointment, before visiting our premises with receipt. For onsite warranty claim, a support fee of $30-$50 will apply.
• Receipt must be provided to facilitate warranty claim from Agent. Otherwise, Infinity Auto Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject warranty claims.
• If battery is assessed by Battery Agent to be defective, a 1-for-1 replacement would be provided.
• Replacement shall mean furnishing a new battery or service battery which is incidental or reasonably equivalent to the warranted product (e.g. similar AH capacity) at no cost to the customer during the warranty period. Battery Agent’s diagnosis is final.
Warranty Claim Procedures:
1) Contact us at +65 8828 8851/8858 8851
2) Inform us of your Infinity Auto Pte Ltd receipt number, Date of Purchase, Vehicle model and License plate number. Original receipt must be produced to facilitate warranty claim.
3) We will arrange for our onsite support service to reach your location as soon as possible, at a mutually agreed time. Do note that a support fee of $30-$50 is applicable for onsite warranty claim.
4) Upon reaching your location, we will carry out preliminary battery testing and jump-start service. If the car battery is suspected to be defective, we will loan and install a spare battery for your vehicle to allow you to get back on the road. We will then return the said battery to our Agent for extensive checks.
5) Within one week’s time, we will call and inform you of the outcome. If the battery is assessed by Agent to be defective due to manufacturing defects, a 1-for-1 replacement would be provided.
Replacement shall mean furnishing a new battery or service battery which is incidental or reasonably equivalent to the warranted product (e.g. same AH capacity) at no cost to the customer during the warranty period. Battery Agent’s diagnosis is final.
6) We seek your kind understanding that support fee of $30-$50 is merely used to cover travel expenses between Infinity Auto Pte Ltd, our Agent and our customers. Alternatively, if you do not require on-site support, you may visit our premises directly with the car battery and receipt instead.